Please check out and bookmark my blog: Templar's Sites for updates on my sites and to check the status of any server outages.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cali Logan and Natalie Minx at heroineperil.com

Cali Logan and Natalie Minx at heroineperil.com 2 years 4 months ago #1538

• valik11
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Cali Logan returns as DarkBat and Natalie Minx is the sexy Villainess Angora. Museum curator Cali is alerted that an ancient spellbook has been stolen,the nefarious work of Angora. Transforming into DarkBat she sets out to retrieve the book and bring Angora to justice. A back and forth battle ensues and it seems DarkBat will emerge victorious until Angora surprises our heroine with her powerful Batnip turning the tables on our fearless beauty. Now it's Angoras turn to punish and humiliate DarkBat,whipping her,pulling her costtume down and having her way with the helpless heroine, but DarkBats troubles have just begun. She awakens bound to an evil deathtrap designed to slice her in two? Strapped down and helpless Angora demands answers from DarkBat who refuses. Tiring of DarkBats resistance Angora leaves her there as the pendulum swings lower and lower. Is this the end of DarkBat? Has Angora eliminated her once and for all? video includes,topless,fighting,knockout powder ko,unmasking,throat lift, perilous deathtrap. See it all at www.heroineperil.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds